Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here we go... (16 weeks 6 days)

This is my first post and my first attempt at Blogging... I guess I should start off by telling a little bit about me. I am 26 and have been married for a little over 4 years. My wife is currently 16 weeks 6 Days pregnant with triplets and they are our first kids. We were unable to get pregnant through the traditional methods so we had to turn to fertility treatments. We attempted to get pregnant through medications with no luck so we then chose to do In Vitro. We put in two embryo's. Both took and one of them split. Lets just say we were a little shocked when we found out. Our expected due date is April 22nd.
Once the kids are born are plans are for me to stay home with the children while my wife becomes the infamous CFO (Chief Financial Officer) or working mom. She is a nurse and we decided it was the most logical choice for our current situation. Currently she is on light duty at work and is now down to 32 hours per week. I am currently a safety officer at a local middle school and a part time tattoo artist. Tomorrow my wife and I have a doctors appointment to see our kids and hopefully we will soon be able to see what sex they are. I will try and post ultrasounds and even pics of the wife's belly as this process goes on.
With this blog I hope to verbalize everything my wife and I experience as we go through this process of triplets. Enjoy.

No comments: