So today I went and saw the doc, I asked him when we would schedule the c-section....he smiled and said "Why don't we wait until 32 weeks, and just so you know I'm on call this weekend". 32 weeks is in a week, I got the feeling that I'm closer to having these babies than I thought;) My exam went well, I'm still 1cm dilated and about 70-80% effaced so basically if my meds stop working I'm having a few babies! The last couple of days I've been having a lot of contractions about 5-7 an hour, they raised my limit to 7 today because I'm consistently just 1 contraction over. They really can't increase my medication because of my heart rate, this morning half asleep on my side it was 120, a little high for a resting heart rate. The girls are doing well, today they double checked Rogue's amniotic fluid and it was satisfactory. We do a biophysical profile next week which checks a variety of things via ultrasound; on the last one the girls each got 8 out of 8 (they take after their mother) so hopefully we continue to get good results.
Ryan is starting to get a little giddy with the prospect of the girls coming so soon, I'm a little giddy at the thought of being somewhat normal again! Although over all I hope they stay in for at least a couple more weeks....it's better for them and I would like to have some time with the girls at home before I have to go back to work.
Stay posted, the girls will be here any day now!!!!