Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We're getting closer!!!!! (30 Weeks 0 Days)

Here's an updated photo....I know, I know....'I don't look that big' at least that's what everyone tells me:) Although I must say, I feel huge!





It's been an interesting week, today is a big milestone, 30 weeks is really good and for the most part we can count on the girls being born in the next 4 weeks or so. Ryan and my mother think that it's going to be in the next week or so but I think they are just feeling sorry for me at this point. Over the weekend I started to have too many contractions again leading to an impromptu visit to the doc on Monday. Everything looked really good. I told them that I wasn't feeling Jade as much as the the other girls so they did an ultrasound and all the girls got an A+. So basically the doc said on Monday that they would increase my threshold regarding the contractions allowing 6 per hour before an intervention instead of 4, so of course the next time I monitor I have 7 contractions.....so now they've increased my medication and we'll see how that goes over the next few days.

Ryan has had a cold the last week and somehow by the grace of God I have not caught it. I think that would push me over the edge. Overall I'm feeling pretty good, the meds make me jittery and all the weight has started to give me pelvic pain pretty bad but I know it could be much much worse. So that's pretty much it, hopefully in the next few weeks we will have good news of three fat healthy babies!

1 comment:

This Adventure We Call LIFE said...

We check your blog regularly. We are so excited and happy for you as you are about to become parents! :-)