Monday, March 30, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME (1 Month 5 Days Old)

Jade has arrived. We now have all three of our girls home together at last. This has been a very emotionally draining time...and now some form of normality has begun to rear its head. At least as normal as it can be with three babies. Sleep is very short, they eat every four hours. Naps are our new best friends so we sleep when they sleep. That is if all the chores in the house are done. Stress is running high but every time we pick them up it all seems to go away as they coo, giggle, and smile their way into our hearts.

Rogue and Phoenix had another doctors appointment today, just a weight check.

Phoenix = 5 lbs 8 oz
Rogue = 5 lbs 0 oz
Jade = 4 lbs 15 oz (discharge weight)

On Friday we had Grandma Glenn and Grandma & Grandpa Gillaspie came to see Rogue and Phoenix for the first time since they came home. Then on Saturday we had Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Leafblad came to see Rogue and Phoenix for the first time. Then on Sunday night till this morning Auntie Diana came to help us out.

I know people have been itching to come see the girls but with the flu season our doctor has put a 4-6 week restriction on visitation to reduce exposure. (The Doc did say we can allow immediate family as of right now.)

Megan and I want to thank everyone for the prayers and support. We have been blessed with three beautiful healthy girls.

Thank you now enjoy the pics....

Here is proud mama bringing home Jade.

Here are our three little angels all in a row...Rogue, Phoenix, and Jade.

Here is Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Leafblad seeing Phoenix and Rogue for the first time.

Is it me or does daisy seem a little she is putting her chin on Megan's shoulder.

THANKX and keep checking the blog... remember you can sign up for the updates via EMAIL.


The Texas Trio said...

Yep, our Dog is still very lonely. Well, that is when our three are not chasing him around the house. Glad things are still going well. Good thing you all are every four hours. We were every three and it took two hours to feed them. We fed ours one on one as that was our only one on one time with them.

Keeping you ALL in our prayers,


AliciaG said...

Oh my goodness, I can't even imagine what you have all been through in waiting to get all these precious little girls home. Praise the Lord for them all being together again!