Sunday, May 24, 2009

They coo They poo thats all they do...

The gift that keeps on giving...Cooing...it puts a smile on our faces every time we hear it. Usually we don't even know who did it...we hear it from across the room. Fun times...
-
BIG NEWS they now sleep at night....errr sort of. They go to bed between 10-11pm and usually they wake up around 3-4am. Every little step is a BIG step in our eyes. The silence is sort of deafening since we haven't had it for months.
-
This weekend will be a VERY long and interesting one for sure...I will be alone until Sunday. My sister is coming in on Sunday and stay the night but I am on my own till then...not worried about the girls...I am just worried I may not come out in one piece. There's only one way to find out...dive in head first. Well enjoy the new pics...

Jade playing on her play mat...

Jade doing a little tummy time on the Boppy...


Rogue hiding from the camera...


Our little rebel...(Jade)


Little miss bright eyes...(Jade)

Until next time...BYE.



No comments: