Sunday, June 28, 2009

Crazy Week...

It has been a long time since I posted...been a little busy.
-
Wow what a crazy week...you got all the deaths in celebrity world to top everything off(Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, and as of today Billy Mays). Its crazy hearing about all of these big name people dying...hmmm makes you think a little doesn't it.
-
I for one had a busy week with three tattoos...yeah for money...triplets are expensive, who would have thought. So I was busy preparing everything for those while Megan prepared for visitors...we had visitors on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It's sad that visitors make for a more exhausting day for both us and the girls. Don't get us wrong we enjoy having visitors but it doesn't take any of the stress off of having three little ones...sadly it adds a little to the stress level...not to sure why but it just does. Anyways we had Megan's grandmother, who was up from Tennessee for a wedding, was able to stop by here on Tuesday and Thursday to spend time with Megan and the girls. Then on Wednesday Megan's brother, Matthew, came to visit the girls. We also went to Walmart on Wednesday evening...those trips are much needed. It is such a relief to go out with the whole family and not have any meltdowns (parents or kids).
-
This weekend has also been a bit a trip for me...it is my first FULL weekend completely on my own (by choice). It has been a trying time at some points...Megan arrives home from work in the morning to feed one of the girls during the 8am and then she wakes up in time to feed one of the girls at the 4pm...other than that I am on my own ALL weekend...its actually peaceful. This weekend I have had the opportunity to start a schedule with the girls (naps, playtime, relax(haha)...ect.) I was also able to clean the house a little...vacuuming and bathrooms...fun times.
-
Now for the pictures...plus a video. Enjoy.
-
Rogue playing on her mat...

Jade playing on her play mat...


Great Grandma Ritli holding Rogue...


My father's day sign from the girls...


Rogue admiring the view...


Mom, Rogue, and Daisy taking a nap...


Megan with Rogue and her hat...


Ellie holding her cousin Phoenix...

Nix with her rattle and making some noise...


Rogue with her rattle...

-

Until next time....BYE.

8 comments:

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Hi, I am new to your blog! I am visiting from Multiples and More! It is so nice to see a dad's take on raising multiples. What great pictures and your girls are precious! I enjoyed reading your blog!

Lindsi said...

I give you loads of credit for being a stay at home dad....there aren't many men out there willing to take on the challenge....or able! Good for you! Hope you had a great fathers day.

MamaOtwins+1 said...

Years ago I made a father's day sign very similar to yours with handprints from our twins - it still sits in our entertainment center. As a Working Mom with a SAHD watching our three boys - I see your joys and pains. Keep up the great work.

monica said...

Your triplets are precious! I give a big thumbs up for being a stay at home dad! Stopping in from MoM's Blog!

Francie said...

i was here....great blog!

Kris said...

visiting from Multiples and More. I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing the photos! What a great family!

Ryan said...

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement.

Keith and Jamie said...

Your girls are adorable!!! Lucky you to get to stay home with all that love (and the tears I am sure!) Popped over from the MoMs blog!