Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Day in the life of a SAHD

A day in the shoes of a Stay at Home Dad of 4 month old Triplets. Sounds like fun doesn't it.

Friday:
8:15am Wake up.
8:20am Start feeding Jade.
9:25am Finished feeding Jade (She doesn't normally take this long).
9:30am Start feeding Phoenix.
9:50am Finished feeding Phoenix.
9:55am Start feeding Rogue.
10:30am Finished feeding Rogue.
10:45am Megan wakes up I head for the shower (Megan did the 4AM feeding)
11:15am I unload dishwasher and prepare lunch for me and Megan while she showers.
11:40am Eat lunch.
11:50am Prepare Babies bottles for feeding.
12:00am-1:30pm Feed babies.
1:45pm Clean up bottles from feeding.
2:00pm Spray all baby clothes with Zout and then put it in the wash.
2:20pm-2:45pm Free Time (Relax, ha).
2:45pm-3:45pm Download pics from camera and update Blog.
3:45pm Start baths.
4:00pm Finished first bath start feeding on Phoenix.
5:30pm Finished feeding and bathing all three.
6:00pm Finish eating my own dinner (Megan leaves for work)
6:00pm-7:30pm Play with the girls...keep them happy...easier said than done.
7:30pm Start feeding.
10:30pm Feeding is FINALLY done.
10:45pm Finish loading dishwasher from the day.
11:00pm Prepare myself for bed.
11:15pm BED.
Saturday:
3:45am Wake up to screaming Jade.
4:00am-5:30am Feed the girls.
5:45am Back to bed.

Start Cycle all over again....routine is life, you mess with my routine you mess with my life. The only things I don't do everyday is the laundry and baths. This was my routine on Friday June 19. I did this more for my benefit to see what I do all day long...seems like nothing ever gets done in my own head around the house. I hope to post one of these every once in a while to see how things progress. Oh well hope you enjoyed it...
-
Here are some pics plus a little video of Bumbo Time
-
Nix and Rogue looking at each other...

Nix with a smirk...


Rogue throwing up the power...


Jade looking a little dazed...


Rogue smirking at the camera...

"It's BUMBO TIME"

-

Until Next Time...BYE

3 comments:

The Texas Trio said...

Happy Father's Day!

Lani said...

If you are keeping your babies all fed, changed, and happy, then you are definitely getting a lot done! Not many men can do what you are doing!

Kristyn said...

Cute photos! My husband is at home with our 6 month old twins during the day (he works nights and I work days), I'm going to show him your list of daily activities. He's always said he doesn't know how someone with 3 babies does it!