Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Melting Smiles...

Well Jade has learned a trick to throw on her daddy. She smiles constantly at me... every time I change her... hold her... feed her... pretty much all the time except when I give her the meds for her reflux. She knows that even if I am tired or in a bad mood all she has to do is smile her cheesy gummy smile right at me. It just brightens my day... its makes life a little easier when they smile at you.
-
We have begun to trek out into public as often as possible... while the wife went to work I headed off to my cousins graduation party this past Sunday. The triplets took center stage and did very well... they slept most of the time there... then one by one they began to wake up and be held by people (after they sanitized). Today we made a trip to my moms office so everyone at the office could see all the girls together. It was fun and everyone at the office enjoyed it. We also made a run to Target and Sams Club (trying to price compare and see if we should get a membership) and the girls did great... so far no major meltdowns in public... I know they are coming and I am sooooo not looking forward to them.
-
We did get one humorous comment today at Target... an older gentlemen came up to me and said "oh, twins?" and I said "no, triplets."(pointing to the third) He stretched out his hand to shake mine and looked me right in the eyes and said "Hell of a guy, man." He then smiled and walked off... never got that one before... kind of made us laugh a little. Well now for the pictures...Enjoy.
-

Rogue passed out cold...

Nix lovin' life...



Rogue passed out with the dogs...


Rogue chomping on her fist...they all have found their hands...no thumbs thankfully.


Nix smilin' and Aunt Diana...


Uncle Nate and Jade just hanging out.


Diablo with his legs crossed...peculiar.


Jade snoozing with Daisy snoozing in the background...


Jade is all grins...


Jade again...


Jade in the boppy and Rogue sleeping next too her...


Rogue and Jade napping...



-
Well until next time...BYE

1 comment:

The Texas Trio said...

I LOVE the comment! Plus it is true:) Not many Dudes could handle triplets much less be brave (crazy) enough to be a stay at home Dad of triplets. I just remember that if he sees you to it he will see you through it:)

Just remember that when a meltdown happens that EVERYONE has experienced one or more (sometimes many more). I actually start laughing when it happens. Not sure the Triplets like that:)

Rock on!

Al