Friday, June 5, 2009

Prunes the magical fruit...

We had a little stand off with Jade... she hadn't done her doo business in over a week so we called our doctor and she said to try a little mixture of prune juice and water... It worked like a charm... two days later we had success. Clean as a whistle...
-
We had a few activities this week...we ventured out into public again. This time we tried to go to Target. Everything was going fine and then we got stopped...I thought for sure my wife would be by my side...all of a sudden she took off down an isle. She left me with all three babies in the main isle where people began to collect. I deflected as many questions as I could and then she came back to help. It wasn't all that painful just the typical silly questions...
-After our Target excursion we went over to our church and visited with the staff. The girls haven't been seen by too many people since they have gotten home so this was fun. The girls will hopefully be able to go out more and more as time permits...
-
Yesterday the wife and I were able to go out on a date night while my parents watched the girls... it was fun and relaxing. We went to Applebee's and our waiter asked us, in my opinion, one of the dumbest questions ever. He asked "So what brings you here today?" Well my response was "We were hungry." Not sure what he was looking for exactly but I did find his question a little ridiculous. The evening went well.
-
Here come the pictures...Enjoy.
-

Jade is all smiles on her play mat...

Jade again...


and again...


I set her down for a second to prepare her carrier...she was fast asleep. (Jade)



Nix fell asleep on her mommy and got indentations from moms shirt...



Rogue embarrassed while eating...

-
Silly/annoying question... "Well you got all your kids done in one shot." Who says we're done? Not us... so why do people assume. Please stop assuming... Until next time... BYE