Saturday, June 13, 2009

Who needs paper towels...

I was off in the kitchen doing some cleanup when I heard a loud splash...I expected the worst...and that it was. Phoenix had prepared a geyser show for everyone that came over that night. It was a spectacle to behold...if you have never seen a baby puke like the girl in the "Exorcist" movie than you haven't seen anything yet. The force behind it is amazing she even almost spins her head all the way around...she really knows how to put on a show. I ran over and saw the damage and went back to the kitchen to grab some paper towels but then I thought..."Lets see if the dogs like it." We had a pretty good idea that the dogs would come in handy when the girls got older and began to eat solid food...but who knew they liked puked up formula. It was a risk letting them eat it...wasn't sure if they would get sick from it. They did a pretty thorough job and didn't get sick. Dogs are great...
-
Diablo doing some cleanup...

Daisy helping Diablo with the cleanup...teamwork.


Diablo loves formula...

My grandparents, Megan, and my Aunt Gerry.


There is that smile that melts her daddies heart.
-
-
-
Until next time...BYE



No comments: