Monday, July 6, 2009

Trying new routines...stand firm.

Its been a while since updated...sadly its not because of being busy but because of laziness and lack of things to post. The girls are growing like weeds. We will be getting a new weight update on the girls this week but everything is going well. There feeding volume is growing a little bit. I have now begun to install a little bit of a routine in the girls day to day activities. It has been a little trying but we have had some successes with naps and playtime. I just need to make sure I never give up or give in when they don't want to nap...they need to nap sooooo bad. This past weekend was again another weekend completely on my own. There was only one bad night (Friday night) but the others went by like clockwork. The girls are getting better at sleeping longer through the night...still have to get up a couple times each night but nothing to drastic.
-
This past 4th of July was a very sad one for me...I love fire, I like stuff that blows up, I love shooting off fireworks...but when duty calls (girls) I have to full fill my end of the deal. I could hear them all around my house and I could occasionally see them through the front window. There were a few LOUD booms from neighbors fireworks and it didn't seem to faze the girls at all, which to me is a good thing. I like BIG booms...
-
Sorry not a whole lot to post so here are the pictures...ENJOY.
-
Jade starting it all off with a smile...


Rogue showing how strong she has gotten...she even manages to scoot herself around.


Rogue again to push ups...

Daisy trying to cool off in front of the fan...


Grandma and Jade...look at the glowing Grandma.


The whole family...Me, Megan, my rents, my sister, brother in law, and of course the girls.


Here is their Great Grandparents GGma and GGpa.


Photo time...

In this photo you can really see Jade and Nix's similarities...poor Rogue hating photo time.


Rogue, Jade, and Phoenix in cute little outfits.
-
Until next time...BYE.

2 comments:

The Texas Trio said...

I never did, and still don't, understand why kids don't just go to sleep when they are tired:)

Ryan said...

Preaching to the choir there...