Friday, August 14, 2009

5th Anniversary ... what a joy.

Anniversary...Well today was our 5th wedding anniversary...five wonderful years. We did absolutely nothing...well we at least saw each other and I got to mow the lawn, but other than that it was business as usual. Thats about it...I thought I would throw a vid online...ENJOY.
-
Rogue has been doing this for a while lately but I could never get it on video...everytime I tried to video her she would stop and stare at the camera, as you will see at the end of the vid. Hope you ENJOY.
-

video

Trying to get Rogue to say "Dada"...oh the joy.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Such a cute video!!! Love the little giggle! Looking forward to meeting the girls very soon!

wck45 said...

that is sooo precious!!!

The Texas Trio said...

Hilarious!

Kathy said...

Fun reading your posts!
Happy 5th Anniversary too!
Hope you take Megan out for dinner to celebrate!