Saturday, August 29, 2009

How do you sleep????

I now question how on earth do they sleep...every time I see them they are in the most precarious position known to man...I think to myself "How is that comfortable?" Here are a few of my favorites...unique sleeping positions...ENJOY (Some of these pics were on other posts, oh well...some old some new.)
-

She is actually asleep in this position...it blows my mind...this is her new favorite...Phoenix.

Rogue holding her wrist for leverage...she was actually snoring.


Jade with her butt in the air while covering her face...


Rogue hanging off her boppy pillow...


Rogue shuffling her way out of her swing...


Rogue with both hands in the air...completely out.


Nix all kitty wompus in her swing...


Jade with a hand frozen in the air...


I set Jade down for two seconds and she was out...


Jade was really tired...


Jade our little Frankenstein Monster...

Could you sleep with all those wires attached to you? (Jade)
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: