Thursday, November 26, 2009

Boss Child...

Some days I feel like my boss is one big baby then I realize they are...all of them...its just like every job I have ever had...when they don't get their way they whine and cry about it until you do something to fix the situation. The only thing that I have going for me with this job is that these boss' are growing up and learning everyday rather than the normal path of all my other jobs where they seem to revert to childlike behaviors...its rather sad that this is the case in most jobs...no I'm not saying every boss acts childish but in every case I have noticed, they do. I am wondering if that is normal criteria in becoming a boss...oh well...I'm just glad I do what I do. Enjoy a few short videos...
-


Rogue trying to figure out the mystery dot on her shirt...



Yeah the toy doesn't turn off now...nix puked on it so it always has the horn honking...yippee.



Rogue found out where I sweep all the crap from the floor...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

1 comment:

kathy said...

Enjoy reading your blog Ryan! Hats off to you!...what a 100% dedicated stay-at-home-dad! What a great team you and Megan are!
Happy Thanksgiving!