Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas TIME!!!! What...Wah....Christmas time?

AHHHHHH!!!! Yeah that's what I thought too...well it has some excitement on our part, it being our girls first Christmas and all...but yeah its still AHHHHH. The Christmas music is playing in stores and they have all their Christmas stuff out...shorts are replaced with jackets...swimsuits replaced with gloves. I woke up yesterday morning to a nice frost on the ground...the crisp air...the leaves on the ground *BABY screams* ahhh (sigh) yes my new life. Since our tree FINALLY decided to lose its leaves I was stuck out side raking the leaves...who knew one tree could drop so many leaves. Since I was outside the wife and I decided to start early. I have officially begun Christmas decorating...yes I know its early but I would rather not freeze myself when putting up the Christmas lights. Finished off the Christmas lights today so we're all set to go...now for the stuff you came to see...here are some pictures of the girls...ENJOY
-
Rogue sitting on Diablo...he actually didn't mind it at all which is surprising...Diablo isn't a big fan of the girls...but maybe he has figured out they aren't going anywhere...


Rogue again on Diablo...


Rogue and Diablo sitting around...


Rogue playing with her toy...


Daisy laying in the sun...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

1 comment:

The Texas Trio said...

If I have any advice it is to not buy the trips anything unless you want something that is a keepsake. They will get more than enough from friends and family.

ENJOY!

Al