Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guest Post (Mama Vision)

Ryan has been bugging me for a while to do a 'guest blog', there is only one way to get him to stop bugging me, just do what he says:) I can't believe that it has already been over a year since the start of our triplet journey. I often think of how things were exactly a year ago, the surprise at finding out we were having triplets, the 'morning' sickness that didn't stop until the girls were born....etc. So now here we are three perfect little girls and a chaotic life! I am very fortunate to have a job that allows me to be home during the week. I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday night 12 hour shifts....so I'm usually exhausted by the time Monday comes around but it's worth it to be home with Ryan and the girls.
-
Being a mom has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me, despite the crabbiness (Jade is currently having a moment), long nights, and all the hard work that goes along with parenthood. No matter how tired or crabby I am one smile, giggle or laugh makes it all disappear. Watching them day by day get bigger and figure things out is a wonder and a joy. Even better is watching Ryan take care of the girls, he does an excellent job!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I never comment but I just want you both to know I read. And I grin,and I 'awww' over the photos. Your family rocks :)

love from a fan in London!