Saturday, November 7, 2009

Only video's can explain it....

I feel we are coming to a point where pictures just don't do the girls any justice. Rogue is getting extremely quick with her makeshift scooting crawl...their facial expressions are priceless...their screaming fits make your ears bleed...the smells that seep from their bodies is unmistakable...the sound of a giggle...the raspberries...all of it is becoming MORE and MORE. We needed to change some things up...
-
With all the things going on I thought I would do a video blog post...just some short clips of our lives...Hope you enjoy.
-


video
If you know anything about me, I am a NEAT and CLEAN freak. I hate being dirty and I don't like my girls being dirty but I know it is going to happen...so I let Jade play with her left overs...she kept putting the spoon in her mouth backwards and would put it in so far that she would gag herself...she will figure it out eventually, right?



video
This is our LAST resort option...we put them in the activity center whenever nothing else works...so here is Rogue LOVING her time in it...



video
Who needs toys when you have cardboard boxes...again another random thing they find more exciting when compared to their hundreds of toys they have.



video
Rogue finds something else more exciting than her toys...it's sad.



video
Jade trying out Moms cooking...yeah it wasn't a good experience. Peas and Chicken blended together...if it tasted like it smelled...poor babies.



video
This is how Jade responded to Moms cooking...yeah it was funny.



video
Rogue on the move...she is getting sooooo quick...



video
Ooooppps...Megan forgot something when making formula the other night...yeah, I laughed...
-
Hope you liked this post...until next time...BYE

3 comments:

The Brandt-Feusi Family said...

okay so I think Rogue is my favorite! Is that bad to say?
Also I love the chicken and peas video! lol. Also, I feel megan's pain with the bottle...I have done that once. never again!

Ryan said...

April- you know what's sad about the bottle thing...Megan admitted to doing it numerous times just never with 8 oz. of formula...she said it was with 2-3 oz.

The Brandt-Feusi Family said...

lol!!!