Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Phase three...Operation Doc Band

What a slow process...nothing like watching the paint dry...added another skull and then added her name...one more phase to go I think. You may be asking yourself why it is taking me so long to do this...well time is limited...she needs to be wearing it as much as possible...plus it needs a lot of coats of each color plus a lot of coats of the shiny protective finish coat...oh on top of the dry time I am a perfectionist and since I have to look at it each day I better do it right the first time...anyways here you go...ENJOY
-
Added her name plus the skull on the side...


Added another skull...skulls are girly right?
-
Until Next Time...BYE

2 comments:

Deanna said...

That looks great! I hope the band works fast and she can get on with life (with a perfectly shaped head!). We thought one of our babies might have to get one, but hers shaped out pretty well by 6 months. You are definitely talented in the art department!

Anonymous said...

Ry Ry,
I like the additions. What else do you have planned.

Di