Saturday, November 14, 2009

Time for a Visit...

Well we have been busy busy busy...running from one location to another...well not really. We did get a chance to go visit my dad at his job...last week we made a trip over to his work and we brought the girls along so Grandpa could show off his granddaughters. Then this week we made a stop at my moms job so she could show off her granddaughters...a funny thing happened once we arrived...my mom was busy working (dental hygienist) and it just so happened that her clients in her chair were 5 year old triplets (2 boys and 1 girl). It was kind of funny that the day we plan a visit it just so happened to be the day triplets were in for their checkups. It was fun talking to the other parents and realizing that people do survive triplets, at least until they are 5 years old.
-
We did have one mishap and that pertained to my "wonderful" (sarcasm) laptop. It finally took the final dive into its dark demise. The blue screen of DEATH came up and pretty much said "No use trying to fix me I am done...stick a fork in me." It is sad that I depend on a computer as much as I do. With the kids current stage in life it is still rather difficult for me to go out alone with all three of them...yes it is possible, but I haven't dove into that aspect just yet. So with me being stuck at home so much my only connection to the outside world is through this little 15" screen and 101 keys...so when it officially died I started to freak a little. The laptop died last friday so I had the whole weekend (which is my no wife as backup time) and all I had was my thoughts...not a pretty place to be, trust me. To make a short story long we got a new one. Yeah not very climactic sorry. But, I think we did Dave Ramsey proud...we bought it strictly with spare change...yup you heard me, spare change. I have been collecting spare change in a jar and it was going to help fund my next tattoo...yeah that's gonna have to wait even longer now...oh well, now I can keep my sanity and not feel as trapped so its worth it.
-
My spare change that turned into my new computer...


My new computer...


Little Nix sleeping soundly...not sure how she is comfortable...


More stink faces...


Looks like she is screaming...but she wasn't.


Nix acting VERY serious...Why So Serious.
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: