Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving...

I know it was a while ago but that's ok...for our Thanksgiving festivities we went over to the wife's parents house for dinner thanksgiving day. But I started out the morning with a touch football game with some guys from my church...it was an eye opening experience...I pulled into the church parking lot feeling like a spry 18 year old without a care in the world...I pulled my car into a parking spot and saw a few guys already throwing a football around...as step out of my car, reality hit me like a ton of bricks as each joint begins to lock up under the cold brisk breeze I remember that I haven't played a sport in almost 9 years...yup you guessed it...I now walk with a limp...yippee. Fun times...yeah...anyways that was just the start of my thanksgiving day...next we had dinner and then, of course, watched some football before the dessert was brought out. It was fun and actually relaxing...despite having three babies along with us. The following day we went over to my parents and had breakfast...my grandparents were there so we got the opportunity for them to hang out with the girls...following breakfast we began our family tradition of making Swedish Potato Sausage...mmm mmm good...but my hands still smell like potatoes and onions. So yeah that was it...here are a couple pictures ENJOY.
-
My grandparents with Jade, Phoenix, and Rogue.


Jade hanging out with great grandma and great grandpa.
-
Until Next Time...BYE

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh my gosh! I thought I was looking at my Pawpaw! It is amazing how much the older they get the more he and Uncle Gerald look alike!

AliciaG said...

Amen! I was thinking the same thing! Amazing the resemblance they have to one another.