Friday, December 4, 2009

When did this happen?

Ahhhhh!!!no...all three of them are pulling themselves up on EVERYTHING. Rogue now has the ability to maneuver from her stomach all the way to sitting...the first time it happened I didn't believe it...until I saw it myself...sure enough she's using anything and everything to get to the sitting position. 2 days ago Nix pulled herself up into the standing position...as I saw it happening I called the wife over to watch her do it...very cool to see, yet so very scary to know they are so much closer to walking. Here are some pictures...ENJOY.
-
Nix trying to help me fold...


Jade playing the Piano...


Rogue in the process of moving to her sitting position...


Here is Rogue right after she used the bouncer to allow her to sit...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: