Saturday, January 30, 2010

In the Army... (VIDEO)

We have our first official word...well I guess the first true word..."Dog"...all three have been saying mama and dada for a while now but I have been working with Rogue (and the others but only Rogue is getting it) on different things...she will hide her face and play peek a boo...she will show how big she is when you ask "How big are you?"...she will also wave bye bye...she can drink from a sippy cup...but today she crawled over to Daisy (our Boxer) and touched her and said "Dog", then looked back at me and YELLED "DOG" to make sure I heard her...as Daisy got up and walked away I said "Dog" and she reached out towards Daisy and said it again "Dog." I am one happy dada...now for some crawling from our lil lady Jade...she hasn't made it too her knees to crawl just yet so she does a perfect army crawl...enjoy the video...
-

Jade doing her army crawl...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

1 comment:

joe said...

Congrats, Rogue!