Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No Money More Problems...

Sheesh whoever said money doesn't make you happy hasn't been broke. Life has run into a few potholes in the last few months and I think I might see the light at the end of the tunnel...I know we aren't in this boat alone...life is like a roller coaster that we are all on...just throw your hands in the air and go with it. We took a big kick in the pants when we got a letter from our insurance company telling us they weren't going to cover anymore doctor wellness visits from Nov. '09 Until the girls turn one...the insurance company didn't tell us until December so we now have three doctor visit bills...YEAH...did I ever mention I HATE insurance companies... A couple quotes to live by in these financially draining times...
-
Living like no one else so later I can live like no one else...Dave Ramsey what a genius.
-
Broke is only temporary, poor is a state of mind...from a fortune cookie I got right after we heard we were having triplets.
-
Playing her piano ready for mama's lessons...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

2 comments:

The Texas Trio said...

Keeping you all in our prayers. I love a quote from a friend... "people say money can't buy you happiness... but I have never seen a sad person on a jet ski" :)

Hope you are fighting that mess with the insurance company. Might not be a bad idea to contact your State's Insurance Commission. You might also have the wife contact her benefits administrator to see if they can do anything on their end. Sometimes they can depending on the size of the employer.

Keep the faith,

Al

kathy said...

That old roller coaster ride can be downright scarey! Keep the Faith!