Sunday, January 10, 2010

We're Back!!!!

Yeah sorry its been awhile...I needed a few days off...the holidays and all wore me and the girls out. I finally got to leave the house with the girls for the first time in almost a month (besides the holiday visits...they don't count because they aren't relaxing)...we are blessed to live about 5 minutes from the fourth largest mall in IL...so we headed over there and we all went for a long walk in the mall...in that same 24hr period we got about a foot of snow, glad I got out when I did. The girls are funny when snow is falling...watching them in their carriers and have their mouths open and their tongues out trying to catch snow flakes...its VERY funny.
-
Couple quick updates...all the girls now have teeth...Rogue has 4...Nix has 2...and Jade has 1...
Rogue and Nix weigh about 21lbs (Not official) and Jade weighs about 18lbs...
They are crawling EVERYWHERE...
They are pulling up on EVERYTHING...
They have begun to talk a LOT...not real words just typical baby talk...
Rogue and her Doc Band are doing great...her head is getting VERY round (Finally)...we have about 2 weeks or so left of them...
-
Here are some pictures...ENJOY.
-
I forgot toys one time but Tupperware works great...


Rogue playing with a spoon...


Phoenix enjoying a box...


Jade trying out the spoon...
-
I hope you enjoyed my posts everyday in December but I don't think I will be able to do that again...way to time consuming...my goal will be to try and post every other day...so keep on checking back...if you want to receive emails when the blog is updated you can sign up for email updates on the right...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

1 comment:

joe said...

Yes, free toys are always the best! My girls like the crinkly bags that wipes come in. Go figure.