Sunday, February 21, 2010

Food is FUN...(Pic)

Feeding time is always an experience...sometimes the girls are eager for the food and sometimes they down right hate the fact they have to sit in their chairs to eat. It is sadly a VERY stressful time for me and the wife...we have to dig down deep to muster up some massive amounts of patience...PATIENCE...yup I hate that word too...in this digital age of gotta have/gonna have it now we have to re-learn the age old idea of patience. Here are some of the things we have to referee during the feeding...(This is only a piece of a very LONG list...)
#1 issue is Rogue and Phoenix picking on the middle lady (Jade), they are constantly grabbing her bib or arms or going so far as stealing her food or sippy.
#2 flying food...yup you heard me...one kid eating = messy...three kids eating = GINORMOUS MESS.
#3 Deciding what to feed them...trying to think of food that isn't TOO messy is a LOT harder than I though it would be...
#4 Sitting with them when they are crabby or don't want to eat...
#5 Dealing with our stubborn eater (since birth) JADE. She has had food issues since day one...meds have been used to help with her reflux but she still isn't a big fan of food.
#6 Dealing with food that isn't received well...or in other words food the girls think tastes like boo boo...
#7 Trying to figure out how food gets on the back of their heads or heck how does Jade get whole uneaten cheerios inside of her diaper (Fully clothed...diaper, onesie, long sleeve shirt, and bib)...
#8 Last but not least CLEAN UP...grrr I hate it (better than it was now that we have the activity table)...still a pain in the butt...not my idea of a good time...
-
Here are a few pictures of some of the enjoyable moments...
-
The line up...hey Rogue I think you have something on your face...


LAID BACK...Ta Da...


I wanna be in the picture...


I think they drugged me...


Nix and Jade...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

4 comments:

The Brandt-Feusi Family said...

ha ha....I love you Ryan! you crack me up with your blogs.

I have been meaning to ask you. I know they are all triplets but someone told me that Rogue was excluded bc of something. is that right?

Love the pictures!

-Apes the great

Michelle said...

You're girls are sooooo cute.

Ryan said...

Yes they are triplets...but Jade and Phoenix are identical...one embryo split...so Rogue is fraternal...

The Texas Trio said...

I would add one more to your list..... It depends on who is changing their diapers the next day:) Blueberries and oranges are not fun to clean up the next day after being "processed". lol

Keep the faith,

Al