Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Proofing While on Vacation!!! (Pic)

I completely forgot that I would need to baby proof our cottage we were staying in...thankfully we had the van stocked with back-up/emergency supplies. All you need it some cardboard boxes, duct tape, and plastic bags...Done. A little ghetto but hey it works...duct tape is the most important thing on the list...here are a few snapshots of what I did really quick with what I had...
-
The cardboard box wall...a little duct tape and we were set...


Innovative diaper pale...aka fire extinguisher to hang the bags...


Cover the outlets with duct tape...shock free...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

1 comment:

The Texas Trio said...

I recently added duct tape (actually gorilla tape) to the van. I started keeping those plastic outlet covers in my diaper bag. I am amazed at how many supposedly kid friendly places (Children's Hospital) have exposed outlets.

Keep the faith,

Al