Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Da Bears!!! (Pic)

Ok...before we rub in the fact that the Bears beat the Packers I need to tell a short story. You have heard people say "Kids say the darndest things." Well my kids "do" the darndest and "most" inappropriate things...ok so here is the setting...we went out to dinner with my family at Chilis...over walks our waiter and he was standing right behind Rogue...he began to take our orders when all of a sudden...Rogue turns around towards him...and cup checks the waiter...yup you guessed it she took out that pointer finger of hers and poked the waiter directly in his man parts...that sent a quick jolt right through the waiter...the table behind us saw it and found it about as funny as I did...I didn't know what to say but it was funny...just thought I would share...oh yeah BEARS WON and the Packers LOST...heard this joke right afterward..."Why didn't the Packers take Route 94 home after the game? They didn't wanna see another Six Flags!!"
-
Went to see my grandparents this past weekend and they were prepping for the game against the Packers this past Monday...Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: