Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween is Coming...You have all been WARNED!!! (Pic)

Sorry no kids update today...all you get is HALLOWEEN! Because it's coming...:-)
-
I know the picture is kind of dark...took the picture at night...here is my warning to my neighbors...


Here is the start of my home made props for Halloween...


Here is the Rose Tree Cemetery sign that will be on the fence...


Up close look at the Ground Breaker I made...old school paper mache, pvc pipe, and tubing...


I made the body arms and hand...the skull was the only part I purchased from a store...painted to match the body I made.


First one is a blank stone then we have Jack the Ripper, Norman Bates, and Abraham Van Helsing...


-
Still have some more stuff to make but I am feeling more confident that it will all be accomplished...Setup begins the last week in September...I'm getting excited...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: