Friday, September 10, 2010

She's a CAGE fighter!!! YES!!! (Pic)

Ok, this needs a bit of an explanation...the girls were squealing in their room just like any morning. I did my normal personal hygiene stuff and headed in to get them. I grabbed Nix and Jade and brought them downstairs...and as I was heading back up the stairs to get Rogue I could hear banging, slamming, and laughing. I walk into the room and see Rogue running (Banging sound) from one side of her cage (crib) to the other all while slamming into the rails (Slamming sound)...that wasn't even the funny part...this is what she looked like.
-
My future MMA fighter...I am such a proud daddy.


*SLAM*


*BANG*


HAHAHA!!!
-
Until Next Time...BYE

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh my gosh! That is HILARIOUS!!!
We are UFC fans in my house...so I love it!