Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's OCTOBER...you know what that means...HALLOWEEN!!!! (Pics)

HALLOWEEN IS IN THE AIR!!!!
What you can't smell it? Then stop on by my house...it reeks of Halloween...I have been putting stuff up for about a week and a half now...almost done...here are some pictures...ENJOY.
-
My cemetery sign...what do you think?


His name is "Twisted Jack"...


View from the street during the day...I will be adding a few more things...spider webs on the fence and other little things...


The ground breaker I made out of paper mache...he has a pvc frame with tubing used for the ribs...then just layered on the paper mache...I will admit I had to buy the skull wasn't in the mood to make one...


Ground breaker...I think he looks awesome...super stoked that he turned out the way he did...


He is weather proofed...he has two coats of water proof paint...than two layers of outdoor paint...then finished off with two coats of spar urethane...fingers crossed he won't be destroyed...


I think he needs a name...what do you think?


View through the fence...


Twisted Jack in all his glory...


Dracula and Jason with "Twisted Jack" in the background...


View from the street...


Here it is in all its glory...what do you think?
-
Until Next Time...BYE

1 comment:

The Texas Trio said...

All you need is some fog rolling across the ground. VERY cool!