Monday, October 4, 2010

No Fear!!! (Pic)

Thankfully my kids have begun to build up a bit of a tolerance to "Scary" (Parentheses imply sarcasm) stuff...I would rather my girls grow up to understand real and fake...I don't want them to be afraid of their own shadow...
-
Nix admiring the coffin coming out of the ground...


Wandering aimlessly through the graveyard...


Rogue checking out a pumpkin...Nix checking out the coffin...


Rogue checking to see how far it is to Salem, MA...


"What was that?"


"I know I heard something...I got my stick to protect us..."


"Ohhh it was just Nix..."
-
Until Next Time...BYE

1 comment:

The Texas Trio said...

Looking at all that awesomely cool stuff I couldn't help but think what a pain it is to mow the yard. Your dedication to Halloween is unparalleled!

Have fun!