Thursday, November 18, 2010

HAIR EVERYWHERE!!! (Rant)

"Cut their HAIR." NO!!!!
-
Yeah I hear ya but your not in our shoes...we use barrettes and rubber bands all the time but with six grabby hands running around they don't stay in for long. Once you replaced a hair tie or barrette for the 30th time in one day you tend to lose interest in replacing it. And to add to the next question NO I will not cut their hair...I LOVE them having long hair...And No I will not trim their bangs I think it looks funny...personal opinion I know...but no use trying to argue it out of me. The pictures I post are usually taken later in the day because, for some reason, the girls get very active after their naps...and by then I am tired of continually replacing hair ties and barrettes.
-
On another note, no my kids will not go cross eyed or whatever while looking through there hair...no big deal...
-
Just so you know I am not mad but I just keep having to repeat myself by saying "Nothing will change."
-
That's all...
-
"You...yeah you...leave my dad alone...I like my hair this way." - Rogue
-
Until Next Time...BYE

1 comment:

Jayme said...

They'll get used to the clips and stuff eventually and leave them in :)