Thursday, February 10, 2011

One Week AGO!!! (Pic)

For those of you not from the Chicago land area here is peek at what happened one week ago...
At my house we got about 2-3 feet of actual snow fall...but the drifts added a couple feet in some spots...
On February 2nd 2011 the Chicago land area was hit with a blizzard and it hit hard...
-
Yeah I had a little snow buildup while I was outside...I tried to keep up with the snow during the brunt of the storm...I think the storm won...


Our house...slowly being unburied...


See the snow drift on the roof...I went up there and shoveled the drifts off...best part was I got to jump off my roof because the snow was so deep...it was fun...


Snow Blowers are the BEST EVER!!!


The girls watching from the warmth of inside while Daisy crosses her legs waiting to go outside...


Even the wife got in on the fun...Daisy waiting impatiently to go poo...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: