Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cup Check...(Flapping my jaw)

How do kids have the God given talent to cup check you every single time you see them...its unbelievable...you think I am kidding well I'm not. All three of my girls have homing devices that seek and destroy. I keep telling the wife there is one advantage of us having to go through fertility and that is if we ever want another kid I have it on ice because I am sure I am sterile by now with all the shots I have taken. The fetal position has become a normal occurrence in this house for me...not because I am going insane but because I am trying not to vomit my knee caps out through my mouth. Do kids ever grow out of this ability to topple me with one swift kick of devastation, a quick headbutt of destruction, or flailing arm of doom? If you ever wonder what to buy me...a cup...titanium or steel...I don't think plastic will be able to withstand the abuse.
-
Until Next Time...BYE

2 comments:

Al said...

I hear you Brother! Might be TMI but I had to hang up the boxers in an effort to provide more protection and a more limited target for my three.

Have fun,

Al

Derek Aldrich said...

I agree with you. It seems like my twin girls are trying to endevour they have no more siblings.