Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lesson Learned... (Pic)

Time to setup the scenario...Its about 3:00pm and the wife and I am sitting on the couch together. All of a sudden she gasp and say "Uh Oh"...I look at her and asked her whats wrong. Wife - "I think I made a mistake...I didn't put any pants on the girls when I put them in their bed..."
Me - "Why would you do that."
Wife - "I don't know. You think it will be ok?"
Me - "No...better hope nobody poops..."
Wife - "Should I go up and put some pants on them"
We pause and listen...its silent up there so nobody is waking them up with a good outcome...
Me - "This isn't going to be pretty...your on clean up detail..."
Wife - "What...no...wait...come on I need some hope that this will be ok."
Me - "False hope..."
Wife - "Come on..."
Me - "Fine...everything will be just fine..." (Break into a bit of fake laughing)
-
Well that's how it all went down this is what we walked into...
No diaper on...and no diaper in her bed...not a good start...pee on bed...


No diaper on BUT two diapers in her bed...pee on bed...


Diaper ON...yahoo success...ehhh we celebrated too soon...Poop EVERYWHERE. Yup she exploded...poo everywhere...down her leg and all over her bed...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: