Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chicago Comic Con... (Pic)

I got the opportunity, thank you wife, to attend the largest grouping of geeks in the Chicagoland area back in August...the wife and I attended Chicago Comic-Con and I was so giddy the whole time...here are a few pictures...ENJOY.
-
Chewbacca - Yes he is VERY tall...


Bruce Campbell - "This is my BOOMSTICK!!!"


Lou Ferrigno - The HULK...


Christopher Lloyd - Doc Brown


Sir Patrick Stewart


Charlie from the original "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"...


The DeLorean...
-
The next pictures are from my favorite movie Boondock Saints...yes I have the action figures and YES I got them Autographed...JEALOUS?
-
Norman Reedus


Sean Patrick Flanery - Yes he drinks from a sippee cup...


David Della Rocco - FUNNY MAN


BEST DAY in a LONG time...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: