Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween...Just around the corner!!! (Pic)

Night Pictures of my yard for this years Halloween Display...ENJOY!
-
This year I added 6 new skeletons through out the graveyard...I bought basic white plastic skeletons and I added the effect of rotting flesh and such all over them...here is a close up of one of the faces...I call him Socket Sam.


Here is a full body shot of one of the skeletons...


Full shot of the yard...added a TON of stuff this year...


Another close up of another skelly face...


Cross-eyed Willy...


Twisted Jack from a distance...added a new head onto him...it seems to fit his size better.


Kooky Karl with his candles and tombstones...


Socket Sam holding the rope for the new 10' guillotine.


New head on Twisted Jack...and I added a corn Field this year...


All the distances are accurate from my homes location...
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: