Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fast food...spoon above all spoons. It's a mystery...

Fast food...a necessary evil when raising kids. We eat fast food...maybe once every two weeks...its a pretty big deal when we get to go. So when it happens I always hope for perfection...in other words I get exactly what I order to perfection. Thankfully our options are limited since I refuse to eat at McDonald's, its been about 15 years since I had McDonald's last. So our fast food of choice is Wendy's. Who likes Wendy's Frosty's? Ooooh oooh I do...!
-
Heres why I am writing this...We got Wendy's recently and they forgot to give me a spoon. It wasn't that big of an issue seeing as we were heading home to eat the food anyways. I came to this conclusion...I hate using a regular metal spoon. What is it about the plastic spoon you get from Wendy's? It tastes SOOOOO much better. I have no idea the science behind it...but its true. I may be the only one but I doubt it.
-
Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: