Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter this year was a two day event for us...Saturday was spent with my family (plus a quick visit to the immediate care facility) and Sunday was with the wife's family. Here are a few pictures of our weekend...

-

Saturday on the hunt...

-

Picture time...

Jade shook every single egg as she found it...

Trying to figure out this whole egg hunt thing...

Nix hunting high and low...

The mother load...

Posing with their cousin affectionately known as "Baby Bean"...

Rogue laid back...

The picture to end them all...see next photo.

This is where it all ended...a week ago I ran over it with a garbage can and then I was moving around the table to take a picture of my kids dying Easter eggs...and I ran into a chair...bye bye toe nail.

-

Sunday Hunt...

-

Jade hamming it up for the camera...

Rogue loading up...

Nix is filling up...

Jade with the reach...

Rogue on the Hunt...

-

Until Next Time...BYE

No comments: