Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Huggies...they got new diapers and wipes.

 

Lucky for my I had an old pack of Huggies diapers laying around so I was able to do a comparison between the two. As I finished the old pack of diapers I remembered why I still had a pack sitting around...they didn't hold much at all. Sadly they leaked...not just a little but a ton. Rogue stood in one spot and said "uh oh daddy" and I watched as a little waterfall fell from between her legs...the diaper was no more than 2-3 hrs old...which I have been known to go much longer between changes. So the use of the old Huggies reminded me why I didn't use them anymore.

Now onto the "New Snug & Dry Diapers". They held up much better and had a substantially better leak protection. They fit a bit better when compared to the old style...but it came down to leak protection and it was far superior to the old style. The diapers didn't ride up on any of the girls initially but I haven't found a diaper that doesn't ride up a little bit. The girls loved the design on the diapers, which was Mickey Mouse so that made diaper change time a little easier until we ran out.

Huggies has also revamped their wipes...changing the textures to add efficiency to cleanup. The wipes work great for everyday cleanup and also for the really messy diapers. I used the new wipes when cleaning up after meal times...worked like a charm. Next I tried it on the sticky sucker hands...again worked without issue. Last but not least the butt test...it cleaned the mess with less wipes than the brand i currently use...the only thing I still dislike is the stiffness of the wipes but I think I can get past that if I amiable to use less wipes.

I was a bit timid about doing this blog review since the ad campaign, that was pulled, by Huggies was rather derogatory towards dads...viewing them in the light of incompetency...but they have since redacted their ad campaign and gave it a facelift.

Test them out for yourself and check out Huggies on Facebook at: http://on.fb.me/HQCj1x

“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating” - www.momcentral.com/mcc

 

1 comment:

preeti said...

I am planning to change the diapers for my baby its leaking but was confused which diapers to buy.But with the help of your blog i am looking forward to try huggies diapers and will use huggies diapers coupons to save money on them :)