Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 5000

Time for another review...this time it's all about the chompers, teeth, and pearly whites. Im going to give you a little background of my teeth...I will start by saying my mom is a dental hygentist...I am 30, as of today, and I have zero cavities...when I was younger I was a brace face/metal mouth, it was kind of a train wreck in there. I have been a traditional tooth brusher for years...I have also tried a Sonicare electric toothbrush but that was short loved...I personally didn't like the action of the bristles and it always lost all the tooth paste...just an irritation.

I would have to say my teeth are in pretty good shape...my dentist and mother have been trying to get me to buy/use an electric tooth brush...and it just so happened to be the one being offered as a review options...so here I am today. I am going to review the Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuide...I will be posting a video and a second post later on to note my progression with the new toothbrush. I have been using this new brush for a little over a week now and I am happy to say I like it. My dentist has wanted me to use it to help with my gums...since I neglect them when I use a regular old school toothbrush. Now my kids come into the bathroom every morning to watch daddy use his toothbrush. The Oral-B brush is very cool...in comes with a separate wireless SmartGuide that helps you time and adjust your brushing...it has a presure sensor that stops the brush if you are bushing too hard, which is a feature I really like. The SmartGuide helps time you on your brushing...it has a two minute timer that is set to 30 second intervals...it stop studdars the brush to tell you to move along to the next section of teeth...it breaks your mouth up into four section and shows you using a little circle diagram. When the SmartGuide isn't in use for brushing...it is a clock...which has come in very handy...it also has a clip in base that attaches to my mirror but it can still slide out and take with you on a trip.. You can also purchase different heads for the toothbrush that are geared towards different oral needs. My moms dentist office recommends this series of toothbrushes...and now I can see why. It is incredibly gentle and my teeth feel really clean afterwards...stay tuned for my updates.


Oral-B is offering a $10 mail-in rebate on select power toothbrushes April 29th through June 16th, 2012. Please visit OralB.com, for more information.

http://www.oralb.com

http://www.twitter.com/OralB

http://www.facebook.com/OralB

"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Dad Central Consulting on be half of Oral-B and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate." www.dadcentralconsulting.com

Until Next Time...BYE

 

No comments: