Monday, June 4, 2012

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 5000 - Part 2

Oral-B SmartSeries 5000

-

Here is my second post review of the Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuide...well it has been 2 weeks since my last blog review of the Oral-B toothbrush. Well, I will continue too use the toothbrush....that's for sure. My teeth feel cleaner longer and the ease of use is great. The Oral-B brush makes brushing teeth less of a guessing game...am I brushing long enough?...am I brushing to hard?...yadda yadda.

In my opinion the best feature is the timing feature, as I showed in the video...it breaks down your brushing into four 30 second sections...there is also a deep clean mode that allows for a 3 minute deep clean. No more guessing if you brushed long enough. Another useful feature is the pressure sensor...it has multiple displays...one being on the toothbrush itself, it lights up red...and then it also has an alert on the SmartGuide. The toothbrush is also a waterproof rechargeable toothbrush...no need to replace batteries...all you have to do is place it on its charging base whenever not in use. The kit also includes a sleek travel case so you will never have to leave your brush at home it also comes with portable charger for those long trips.

After two weeks I feel this has become a new oral lifestyle change for the better...my teeth feel cleaner and healthier. Try it out...you won't regret it. Use the coupon below to curb a bit of the cost!!

Oral-B is offering a $10 mail-in rebate on select power toothbrushes April 29th through June 16th, 2012. Please visit OralB.com, for more information.

http://www.oralb.com

http://www.twitter.com/OralB

http://www.facebook.com/OralB

"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Dad Central Consulting on be half of Oral-B and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate."www.dadcentralconsulting.com

Until Next Time...BYE

 

1 comment:

The Texas Trio said...

That is too funny! I have gotten too lazy to use mine. Maybe I will bust it back out. Hope your Summer is going well!

Al P.